Tuesday, April 23, 2013

TRIO "my bestfriends" :)



This has been my favorite past time. Making and editing videos out from the pictures i've compiled from the several activities and lakawtsa I had. Well, it's a good thing because everytime I'm bored, I just watch all the videos I've made. It's my way of relieving the stresses I had and bringing the SMILE in my face. I don't know why but every time I watch all those videos, I really can't help myself to smile. Maybe because those are the good things that happened to me. Moments which cannot be forgotten by the people who shared it.


I sent this video last March 1, 2013 to my two very very close bestfriends namely; Aldrin Navarro and Raziane Mae Segismar. I just love them both. :) They are the coolest people I've ever met. May this friendship really grow and last for a lifetime. Whatever may happen, I'm happy because they've been part of my life. 

To Aldrin and Shanmae,

Hello there.

I just made this video out of the blue... for two days, I have several published videos from Picasa, AVS Editor and now in Windows Movies Maker with the same pictures. Yes! The same pictures :) Why? Wala lang. Bitaw, the truth is nalingaw bitao ko sa atong mga pics.. Honestly, I've compiled it in one folder and every time na mag'open ko sa computer namo, i just open it and watch it in a slideshow.  Tinuoray lang bitao, mag'cge jud ko ug SMILE mag'sige ug tan'aw ato... And know, kay di nako kontento sa slideshow lang, g'VIDEO najud nako. I just missed our hang-outs na kitang tulo ra... HAHAHAHAHA :D Selfish man pero sige lang, KAMO rajud akong ganahan bitao MA'SOLO ug kuyog... Hahahaa..


Hope you will ENJOY and LOVE this video. I really made this for you BOTH :)

No comments:

Post a Comment