Sunday, May 5, 2013

One-sided LOVE

 As I reminisced the past, I could not really easily remember the first time we met. We were total strangers from each other. There's definitely no connection between us. There's even no single definition that I could ever describe you at that time. We're never been that close and never been friends. We just passed by each other just like a wind that no one could ever notice. I've already heard several things about you but even one of them never really strucked me to know you better. 

It took me for a while to be interested with you, with your lifestyle, interests, passions, hobbies, and so many to mentions. But I guessed it was never too late to get to know you better. Later did I know that you're one of the coolest, talented guy I've ever met. Everytime I look at you, it's like I'm watching a very innocent angel from heaven because of your sweet smile. Your voice is so very gentle to hear that I think no one would ever wanted it to miss. Your eyes sparkles like the stars. It looks like it wanted to talk to me every single night. I really don't know what I'm feeling inside. Am I falling for that person?  I'm now really confused. So confused of this feelings that even I could never explained. But somehow,  maybe this could really be something. Maybe I'm really IN LOVE.

How I wish I had the guts. The guts to really expressed this. I wanted to tell him how I really feels. However, I'm not ready enough. I'm not ready of what will happen after. The only thing that really hinders me from saying exactly what i feel is that I'm AFRAID OF LOSING HIM. I'm really afraid of the possible consequences that might be the result of my action. I'm not ready to sacrifice the things that is tying us right now. 


I'm not really expecting that he would love me back. I just want him to let me love him the way I wanted it to be. I don't want him to stop me. This is my happiness. Even though he can't love me back, a little appreciation from him will be already okay. So sad to think that I fall for a guy that will never ever fall in love me. A one-sided LOVE.   

No comments:

Post a Comment