Thursday, May 9, 2013

What I learned from Winnie-the-Pooh


Just saw this from a Newspaper Article. It's kinda inspirational so I copied it. I also want  you to be inspired from what I've read. So here it goes...

 


What I learned from Winnie-the-Pooh

Things need not be Complicated to be Beautiful

1.            Don’t wait for people to come to you.
2.          Try not to let intellect obscure your intuition.
3.          However big you are, you need a little tenderness.
4.          Learn to love yourself and others will like you more.
5.          Visualize yourself succeeding like Pooh and Piglet, and then watch it happen.
6.          Learn to laugh and laugh.
7.          Start here and now.
8.          It’s me. (I think). (Have your identity, be confident.)
9.          Is always being busy worth it?
10.       Keeping company with Pooh mans a longer and happier life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment